Whether you want to rejuvenate the look of your room, make your environment more functional, improve your storage space, the reasons to replace your kitchen cabinets are numerous. It’s also a great way to increase the value of your home.
No matter what king the style you want to give your kitchen, remember that PVC doors (also called thermoplastic) exist to make your dream kitchen or bathroom become a reality.
The thermoplastic doors are made of a pine fiber board (MDF) covered with a PVC sheet.Advantages:
- More durable than laminate and melamine
- Easy to clean, elegant and versatile
- Excellent price / quality ratio
- Moulds easily to adopt the desired shape
- Wash the surface of your doors with mild dish soap or a household glass cleaner Always rinse thoroughly after washing
- To give new shine to your doors, occasionally use Belanger’s multi surface cleaner